Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Greatness.

It's very rare that I post much on my personal life, so today I thought I'd share a bit with whomever is reading. I won't go too deep, just basically touching the surface of where I am as far my dreams. As of lately I've been thinking a lot about that word Greatness, isn't it a beautiful word? I once read a statement that a person made about greatness not being meant for everyone and I very kindly disagreed because I believe it is. I don't think God put us on this earth to live in mediocrity or to be mediocre but GREAT. That word alone sounds so powerful to my ears. When I am ready to go to sleep, I try to remember to pray lol I usually remember!! But as I am praying I ask God to help me to be great. To basically show me how to be great as well as a woman, a strong, powerful, wise, woman and I believe I am finally reaching that. With my prayers I was lead to this book titled 'The Greatness Guide' by author Robin Sharma and it has some great pointers in there especially for me as an entrepreneur. I guess all I am saying is, everyone has the power to be Great its your birth right and I am trying my best to become just that. GREAT.
For all those interested in becoming a bit better, or learning new ways to benefit your life visit Robin Sharma's website www.RobinSharma.com