Thursday, August 6, 2009

Proust Questionaire.

What is your idea of perfect happiness? Living my dream as a business woman, working hard and making crazy money. Also being with someone whom I have a deep connection with.

What is your greatest fear? Losing and having another broken heart.

On what occasion do you lie? I never lie.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Impatience.

What trait do you most deplore in others? Not keeping their word.

What living person do you most admire? Diane von Furstenburg & Oprah.

What is your greatest extravagance? Eating and watching a good movie in a beautiful hotel, also being seduced.

What is your current state of mind? Still tipsy from the night before. Fuck man!!!

What do you dislike most about your appearance? My sensitive skin.

Which living person do you most despise? Women in general who hate on the next, we gotta win together baby!

What is the quality you most like in a man? Confidence.

What is the quality you most like in a woman? Resilience and Strength.

Which word or phrase do you most overuse? Fuck.

What or who is the greatest love of your life? Myself.

When and where were you happiest? Being alone on a trip. Vegas.

Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to play the piano.

Where would you most like to live? In Paris, France, LA, or NY.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Not being able to bite my tongue at times.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? I have yet to achieve that.

What is your most treasured possession? My car, clothes, shoes, home they're all equal.

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Not having the means to do what you wish to do.

What is your favorite occupation? Working for ME.

What do you value most in your friends? Loyalty and passion.

What is your most marked characteristic? My crazy facial expressions, though they mean nothing I'm a dramatic person.

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Me, only to make better choices, like that kid off the butterfly effect.

Who are your favorite writers? Me for now.

Who is your hero of fiction? Wonder Woman & Super Woman.

Which historical figure do you most identify with? Martin Luther King Jr.

What are your favorite names? Chloe and Thai.

What do you most dislike? Not being catered to, when I'm willing to be a caterer as well.

What is your greatest regret? Plenty of things but mostly not opening up to people more, though I strive to live in each moment without regrets.

How would you like to die? After having spent my day with someone whom I am in love with, making love, eating, and spending it as well with my family and then in my sleep peacefully.

What is your motto? Shooting Stars and Fancy Cars & Millionaire Dreams, Millionaire Hustle.