Saturday, August 22, 2009

The Takers.

I would prefer not to speak on these types of things but someone asked me to talk about men, women, and relationships...I wasn't gonna do it but decided otherwise. Maybe as I speak on this topic I can gain some insight as well as to why men are the way they are as well as women. As a woman myself, I have wondered at times, why is it that men want so much from women but can never give? I call them takers, they want every woman they can possess. I've spoken on women plenty of times and how we have the power and if we were to just stand up and realize that we must set standards then we wouldn't have these silly problems we have in relationships. The issue I have is that men say they want this, and that, and that they love you, that they want only you and of course there are honest men out there but for the men that tell these lies to these women I just can't comprehend it. Women do it too, we play games but I suppose it's more common with men. The thing is I have no answer, I don't know why men do this, but I personally take everything back to prayer for understanding and for something better. All I can say is just don't give in too easily, don't fall too fast, and pay attention. God will send you whose meant for you, don't rush. I think to realize you have someone really good and really special then you have to experience someone horrible and then you can cherish that good man that you have, though this isn't always the case. But then again us as women we aren't usually accepting of those good men when we get them we get all mixed up and confused 'cause he's too nice and then we want that bad boy and then there's a continuous cycle of you being hurt over and over. I don't know maybe I'm just rambling on because as I said I would prefer to not talk about these types of things. But when that good guy comes around you will know, I just hope that when you do find him you will be accepting of him vs. the takers.